Examples of Documents to Submit to Demonstrate you Meet the Guidelines 

Proof of identity


                 Birth certificate with photo identification

                 School or military ID with photo

                 Any U.S. government immigration or other document bearing your name and photo

Proof you came to U.S. before your 16th birthday

                 Passport with admission stamp

                 Form I-94/I-95/I-94W

                 School records from the U.S. schools you have attended

                 Any Immigration and Naturalization Service or DHS document stating your date of entry (Form I-862, Notice to Appear)

                 Travel records

                 Hospital or medical records

Proof of immigration status

                 Form I-94/I-95/I-94W with authorized stay expiration date

                 Final order of exclusion, deportation, or removal issued as of June 15, 2012

                 A charging document placing you into removal proceedings

Proof of Presence in U.S. on June 15, 2012

                 Rent receipts or utility bills

                 Employment records (pay stubs, W-2 Forms, etc)

                 School records (letters, report cards, etc)

                 Military records (Form DD-214 or NGB Form 22)

                 Official records from a religious entity confirming participation in a religious ceremony

                 Copies of money order receipts for money sent in or out of the country

                 Passport entries

                 Birth certificates of children born in the U.S.

                 Dated bank transactions

                 Social Security card

                 Automobile license receipts or registration

                 Deeds, mortgages, rental agreement contracts

                 Tax receipts, insurance policies

 Proof you continuously resided in U.S. since June 15, 2007 

Proof of your student status at the time of requesting consideration of deferred action for childhood arrivals

                 School records (transcripts, report cards, etc) from the school that you are currently attending in the United States showing the name(s) of the school(s) and periods of school attendance and the current educational or grade level

                 U.S. high school diploma or certificate of completion 

                 U.S. GED certificate

Proof you are an honorably discharged veteran of the U.S. Armed Forces or the U.S. Coast Guard 

                 Form DD-214, Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty

                 NGB Form 22, National Guard Report of Separation and Record of Service

                 Military personnel records

                 Military health records